● The capital of Switzerland is Bern.
● In Switzerland, four languages are spoken: 64% of the population speaks German, 20% speaks French, 7% speaks Italian, and less than 1% speaks Romanche.
● Wherever you are in Switzerland, you will never be more than 17 kilometers from a lake.
● Each Swiss consumes almost 11 kg of chocolate per year, in contrast to the 3.7 kg consumed by each Spaniard.
● Switzerland is the headquarters of several international organizations, including the Red Cross, the World Trade Organization, the Universal Postal Union, and one of the two UN offices in Europe as well as being the headquarters of FIFA.