It's Tina's special gift to be able to work with me at my own level. I was able to add content and incorporate new features in less than an hour of training. Tina is so generous and accommodating with transferring ownership at my own pace. Thanks for making it so easy!
Smiles of June 2012
At least 121 things made me smile and laugh this month. Here are the top 30 Book of Smile Daily Gratitude additions for June, 2012.
- Leslie (my CTI Fundamentals coach) and Joni's book: The Inspired Business Approach
- "You don't need to renounce material goods to be spiritual." -- Me & my new MacBook Air
- Finally sat down to write the Top 10 Mistakes Life Coaches and Wellness Practitioners Make when Creating a Website
- Embodying Jack Canfield's 64 Success Principles
- Ditch the "Ready, aim, fire" model and embrace the "Ready, fire, aim" model
- Maria and I wished for the Red Bag Sale ($100 for 25+ designer pieces) and it happened the very next day
- When I asked Jo over pie what was missing from my business plan, she answered "time"
- Found my kickass awesome life coach through the CTI coach match program
- Feeling like for the first time in my life, my parents are proud of me. Turns out, it's because for the first time in my life, I'm proud of myself...
- I love entertaining in my home (extra incentive to keep it clean and tidy)
- Instead of "Ok if I send you an invoice?" I used "I'm going to send you an invoice." Firm.
- Michelle helped me reframe a thought into: potential clients are waiting for me to come along and help them shine their website
- The best gift I can give a person is the gift of believing in them
- Brilliant advice: "Not all leads are created equal. Practice on the ones who don't turn out to capture the ones who do."
- Those who mock my coaching wall filled with 40+ post-it affirmations are those who come back later for coaching :P
- Looking back, I realize that I've earned over $128,000 in scholarships and awards! Thank you coach for reminding me to celebrate that achievement and not be embarrased about it.
- The #1 thing entrepreneurs should do: Shut up and listen!
- On the NSA chiro table, I experienced uncontrollable fits of the giggles for the first time
- I've been napping for the last 30 years of my life... until I started taking Univera Xtra (cell renewal supplement)
- When I'm true to my values, abundance greets me and the phone rings off the hook with requests for web redesigns!
- I love my neighborhood especially being 5min from the beach and ocean sunset
- Being told by clients that "I'm already thinking of people to refer to you for web redesigns!"
- Being told that my business is too young to start referral programs and watching my referral program thrive!
- Prospective clients thanking me for reaching out to them and sharing my web wisdom
- I redesigned my "free quote" form and instantly got an inquiry who turned into a client :)
- Chai with Catharine who has the greatest laugh on Earth
- Government owes ME HST/GST tax refund because so many of my clients are international
- Actively choosing to support but not physically be around those who suck the life/energy right out of me
- Lesson: in coaching and entrepreneurship, who you are matters as much as what you do
- By saying no to the good (a pseudo-committed kinda needy prospect), I can say yes to the great (an ultra-committed firecracker client who follows-up)
* If you wish to have your name removed, just say so. I take no offense :) This is a space to celebrate life and share/spread gratitude. xo
What makes YOU smile and grateful?
What are you grateful for today? This week? This month? What makes you smile or lough out loud? Share in the comments :)